1. Good Livin'2. View From here
3. Drug Store
4. Breakin' The Law
5. Unwanted man
6. Ambition
7. Born To Cry
8. Gates Of Steel
9. Lightning Bar Blues
10. Evil Runs Free
11. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
12. Mudhead
Don't really know a whole lot about this band except that they only did one album, and that this is really just the Supersuckers in disguise. I'm not real sure why they felt the need to make up a new band in this instance, they already did at least two country albums as the Supersuckers. Both of which are excellent, I might add. This is just a very fun album. It's not even quite as good as the country albums done by the Supersuckers, but a good one nonetheless. Highlights are the title track, the Devo cover "Gates Of Steel" and the standout track: covering Judas Priest's "Breakin' The Law." Get down and get dirty by clicking here!
1 comment:
Looking forward to hearing Breakin' The Law, Breakin' The Law!
Post a Comment