Thursday, January 10, 2008

Black Flag - The Last Show (Detroit, MI 06/28/86)

1. Retired At 21
2. Annihilate This Week
3. Bastard In Love
4. Drinking And Driving
5. Paralyzed
6. In My Head
7. White Hot
8. Black Love
9. Kickin' and Stickin'
10. Society's Tease
11. This Is Good
12. I Can See You
13. Nothing Left Inside
14. Gimme Gimme Gimme
15. Louie Louie

Yeah, yeah, yeah. This has been posted everywhere. I don't care. This is an important piece of punk rock history. Black Flag is easily one of the most underrated punk rock bands simply because they are considered only a punk band. Listen to every album after Damaged, and you will find a band way ahead of its time, with more depth and complexity than anyone was prepared to handle. Here is their swan song. Click here!

1 comment:

Bruunski said...

Great post! I've had this before, but lost it when my HD died... thanks! Keep it cummin'!