1. Theme From Sparta FC
2. Protein Protection
3. Mountain Energei
4. Contraflow
5. Green Eyed Loco Man
6. Last Commands Of Xyralothep
7. Boxoctosis
8. Ho(e)uston
9. The Past
10. Recovery Kit
11. Mike's Love Xexagon
12. Susan v Youthclub
bonus tracks
13. Iodeo (Green Eyed Loco Man demo)
14. Dramatic (COTC outtake)
15. Susan v Youthclub (demo)
16. Green Eyed Loco Man (live at the Echo Club, Los Angeles, 06/20/2003)
17. Mountain Energei (live at Graceland, Seattle, 6/24/2003)
This is the original mix of the album, recorded and mixed in December '02 and January '03. When the mix leaked out onto the internet, Mark E. Smith decided to re-record, remix, and restructure most of it. So here is what The Real New Fall LP almost was. I like the end result much more, personally. Get it by clicking here.
6 comments:
Great stuff, nice selection. KEEP ON BLOGGING IN THE FREE WORLD!
I second that :)
Any blog with "The Fall" is in my opinion GREAT :)
And the Leaked version of "Theme from Sparta" is WAY better than what came on the "Real" LP
Keep It UP
Regards
Robert
Hey Claudius, nice blog.
The Fall is excellent. I didn't know about this one thanks.
You also might be interested in the blog I have started:
http://asfm.blogspot.com/
I was thrilled to find this, but after downloading I can't do anything with the tracks (not familiar with "mc4a" format, apparently neither is my computer). Any chance of an mp3 upload? Many many thanks!
m4a is the standard Mac audio format, it should be able to be converted easily with a program called Switch, it's specifically designed to change audio formats.
Hope that helps!
Thanks Aaron - I'll give it a shot!
Post a Comment