Does anyone have any idea what happened to Nargo The Bort's blogs. He had a bunch of them, with the most and some of the best bootlegs, including live concert footage, that you could find anywhere. I checked up on his blogs a couple of weeks ago and every single one of them are gone and he has yet to reply to my e-mail which I sent over a week ago.
Where is our beloved Bort?
In any case, I will re-post some or many of the bootlegs I found on his blog, as many of them are very good and/or rare. I downloaded somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 of them.
I hope he has not gone for good, he was one of the best. And if he is, well... another one bites the dust, I suppose. I guess it's up to people like me and my fellow bloggers to carry the torch. That is, if protesters in France don't go on a rampage and steal the torch from me.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment