



1. Loose
2. Down On The Street
3. I Wanna Be Your Dog
4. TV Eye
5. My Idea Of Fun
6. Dirt
7. Real Cool Time
8. No Fun
9. 1970
10. Fun House
11. Skull Ring
12. Trollin'
13. audience
14. 1969
15. She Took My Money
16. Not Right
17. I'm Fried
18. audience
19. Little Electric Chair
Without a doubt, the best show I've ever been to in my life. I was there, I took those photos, and I've never seen a live band blow me away like The Stooges did on that night just one short year ago. I wrote a review of the show for my college's newspaper, so I don't terribly feel like going into details here, but this show was an experience that you won't get any where else or with any other band. It's definitely a lot different just hearing it through a bootleg, but I was front and center for this orgasm of rock 'n roll. GET IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment