Friday, April 18, 2008

Thom Yorke - Live At The Bridge School (acoustic)

1. intro (10/26/2002)
2. Everything In Its Right Place
3. I Might Be Wrong
4. Sail To The Moon
5. Like Spinning Plates
6. There, There
7. Pyramid Song
8. Lucky
9. After The Gold Rush (Neil Young cover)
10. intro (10/27/2002)
11. Street Spirit (Fade Out)
12. Morning Bell
13. Nice Dream
14. I Might Be Wrong
15. Sail To The Moon
16. Like Spinning Plates
17. True Love Waits
18. Paranoid Android

I'm honestly not too sure what the story is behind this one. I know it was a benefit gig, and that it was only the two performances, but other than that I don't know much about it. I know that the lead singer for Radiohead went solo for this one with nothing but a guitar and a piano and went through some of the Radiohead catalog, and did a very good job of it. I wish he hadn't repeated any material, but that's all right, they're still very good performances. Some of the songs are given a completely different kind of treatment, and if you're a fan, then it's just fascinating to hear some of those songs under these circumstances. Excellent performance, and top-notch recording quality! Get it HERE!

No comments: