1. I Slept In An Arcade2. Marlon Brando
3. I Tell Lies Everyday
4. Down At The Laundrymat
5. I Wanna Be A Nark
6. Give It Up Or Turnit Loose
7. Idi Amin
8. Sperm Bank Baby
9. Barfootin' On The Wicket Picket
10. San Francisco
11. Tellin' Lies
12. Say It Loud
13. Theme From Shaft
14. Last Stop On The Express
15. Trouble At The Cup
16. Loner With A Boner
17. Sperm Bank Baby
18. Green Frog Excerpts
19. Theme From Scorpio
20. Beershit Disco Loner
Not really a whole lot one can say about this album or this band. They had a sound of their own, a song writing style of their own, that has never been imitated. I don't really have any unique musings on this piece, so I will simply stop here and give you the link. This album is getting very expensive to buy, so for your listening pleasure: HERE IT IS.
No comments:
Post a Comment