I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been e-mailing me and commenting.
The only way I know people stop by here at all and download this stuff is when you give me some kind of feedback. So every piece of feedback I get is greatly appreciated.
Likewise to those who have contributed and shared music with me. This blog would not be nearly as cool as it is without people with great music collections of their own that they, in turn, are also willing to share.
So thanks are due all around. It's all of you that make this worth putting so much time into. Next week expect quite a few new posts. Classes end today, finals are next week, but I should be finished with them all by Wednesday, so I'll have a bit of time on my hand to get more out to you. I've got some good ones! So keep checking back, and keep commenting!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment