One of the reasons I haven't been posting more often is simply because I was going to keep this blog mainly down to things that were hard to find and all that junk, but now I'm going to open the floodgates and start uploading anything and everything. I only posted bootlegs that I've listened to in full and deem worthy of posting, and the albums I've posted have been at least somewhat rare. Well, I won't be so picky anymore. I've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 CDs which I will start uploading and posting for you just because I want to give back to all of the blogs that have given to me.
A lot of them are disappearing, too. That's the worst part. So I want to focus on quantity while I still can. I don't know why so many have been closing down their blogs entirely. Stop posting, I understand that it's time-consuming, but why close them down entirely? I don't know if they're receiving threats or what, but in case you didn't notice, I am operating under a pseudonym for exactly that reason.
So you can start expecting more frequent posts, even if not as rare ones, from now on. I will try to do at least two postings tonight.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I'm on tenterhooks, if nobody else is!
Me too!
Post a Comment