Monday, February 18, 2008

Is anyone out there?

Could I just get a holler from any one who comes here?

That is, if you check here regularly, would you just reply to this post and let me know that you're out there and that you've been checking back?

If there are such people, please forgive my lack of posts, it's just been busy trying to keep up with school and work and all.

Expect a post tomorrow afternoon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking this blog pretty regularly, found some good stuff here too!

ParkisonFamily said...

I check it every day. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Been checking weekly. Cheers for Hank Williams and Charlie Feathers!

Brett from Scotland-U.K.

Unknown said...

I check your blog most every day. Keep up the great posts!

Anonymous said...

Claudius I check your blog every couple of days even though I see you haven't added a link to mine or commented. Ha. I like what you have to say and the music you bring into the mix.

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

I'm always poping past claudius, so excuse my ignorance if sometimes I dont leave a comment mate, time is money, and I aint got much of either, but that's no excuse really, anyway keep up the great work, hope yer keeping well and DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN.

Anonymous said...

I check every couple days. It's a good blog.

Kein Spam said...

I echo what the others said.

Anonymous said...

occasionaly here freind, allways something great when i do pop past, thanks for your efforts, they are appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Just found it today. Thanks for The Boys! I've been searching everywhere just to hear them.

Delinquent said...

I just discovered your blog. It's fantastic. Thank you!

Lee said...

Yep nice blog Claudius, I'll check back often :)