My parents brought the remainder of my CD collection to me today, so I will be rifling through them (there's several hundred) and find some killer stuff to post for my adoring fans.
Also, I need to find some way of transferring vinyl to digital format, because I have a few killer records that have never been released on CD that I want to post on here badly. One of them is a 7" by a guy named Magic Michael. He released a single called "Millionaire" with a b-side called "My Friend And I." The vocalist is the aforementioned Michael, but the backing band is none other than The Damned, circa the Machine Gun Etiquette era. So basically, the best punk rock backing band one could ever hope for!
I also have SWA, The Wandering Five, a Kinks bootleg (I think it's a bootleg), and Rikki & The Last Days. I'll get those up here eventually.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! Nice blog! The Hank III albums look interesting. Found your URL thru the comment you left on my brother's Bruunski Beats blog.
http://home.online.no/~janbruun/blog.html
http://bruunski.blogspot.com/
Keep up the good work sir!
Post a Comment