1. Hellbilly Joker2. Hang On
3. Life Of Sin
4. Mark Fuckin' Jane
5. Now He's Dead
6. Tennessee Driver
7. Runnin' and Gunnin'
8. Ten Feet Down
9. Pistol Packin' Mother Fucker
10. Drink It And Drug It
Sorry for the delay in a new post, I've been busy. And when I haven't been busy, I've been lazy. So sue me. Anyway, this album was completed long ago but has yet to see the light of day as far as getting an official release is concerned. I believe that it's all tied up in legal issues with his record company, because they want him to be a mainstream country artist, and he wants to be anything but that, and this album is an incredibly far cry from that. It's his "hellbilly" album, which is essentially country/rockabilly with tinges of metal. It's a really good album, and deserves to be released. Maybe it will... someday.
I'm too sleepy to type much else, just get the album by CLICKING HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment