1. Willie And Lillie2. Bo Meets The Monster
3. I'm Sorry
4. Oh Yeah
5. Crackin' Up
6. The Great Grandfather
7. Say Man
8. Clock Strikes Twelve
9. She's Alright
10. Say Man, Back Again (alternate take)
11. She's Alright (undubbed)
12. Bo's Guitar
13. You Don't Love Me (You Don't Care)
14. Don't Let It Go (Hold On To What You Got)
15. Little Girl
16. Little Girl (alternate take)
17. Spend My Life With You
18. Blues Blues
I typically like to say a little about each post, which usually involves me looking some stuff up before I post it, but I don't really have time to this time, nor will I any time today. I at least wanted to get this out there before I procrastinated any longer. This is the sophomore effort by rock 'n roll history's missing link. While it's not quite as amazing as the first album, it's still a solid record with one of my top 5 all-time Bo songs, "Say Man." A lot of Bo's stuff is getting increasingly more difficult to find, so get it while you still can, go see him play live while you still can. He may be relatively immobile on stage, but he can still kick out the jams like you can't believe. He is just one of the examples that rock 'n roll isn't just for the young. Rock 'n roll is something that gets preserved into your very soul. Get this by CLICKING HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment