1. Sick On You2. I Don't Care
3. Contract Hustle
4. Not Ready
5. Tonight
6. What She Gonna Do
7. Cop Cars
8. USI
9. No Money
10. Trouble With Me
11. TCP
12. Teenment Kids
13. Soda Pressing
14. Box Number
15. First Time
16. Living In The City
Taken from the Running Riot blog, this is a very rare early live recording from the underrated punk band. I've been looking forward to posting this, because RR has tons and tons of rare live recordings, but almost all of them are just one file, which can be frustrating sometimes. So I will be taking the liberty of breaking them up into their respective tracks and reposting them here, but I won't let you forget where they came from. It's really amazing to me that some of these recordings even exist, but this is one reason I love the internet. The quality is a little better than on their one official live release of the same time period, Live At The Roxy, and it's got a better setlist than the BBC Radio 1 session. The split with The Vibrators, that is; there is another BBC album out there, but Lord knows where you can find it and for how much. It's on the discography on their official website, but I haven't been able to find a single place to get a CD copy of it. If you find one, please send a message along to me. Enjoy this! CLICK HERE!
2 comments:
I have the BBC in Concert cd. I bought it from the link on the official site discography. They may still have some available.
The Boys still play a coupla gigs a year and are well worth watching.
Looking forward to the Retford download as I'm sure I once had a copy on cassette. Thanks
The download link does not work. Please can you repost it? Thank you.
Post a Comment