1. Everybody Knows2. Goodnight Rose
3. Oh My God, Whatever, Etc.
4. Pearls On A String
5. Tears of Gold
6. These Girls
7. Two
Goddamn, I love South Park. I found that picture on a blog, thought it was great. Not nearly as great as the Lego version of Mark E. Smith, though. Admittedly, this isn't the kind of thing I would normally post, but I like throwin' ya new things once in a while. These were hard to find for a while, but luckily I got in touch with someone who sent them to me and now I pass them on to you all. Ryan Adams recently released an album (but he's probably released twelve or more since then), called Easy Tiger, which is a pretty good album truth be told, and these are simply alternate versions of some of those songs. They're all good versions too. That's all there is to say about that. I saw him in concert a while back, and he was blitzed like you wouldn't believe. It was funny until he started playing 10+ minutes of stoner jam band solo stuff. But I digress. Get these alternate mixes by CLICKING HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment