Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reccomend some blogs to me!

So when I switched over to the new version of Firefox, a wonderful little thing happened: it deleted all of my bookmarked websites that were organized in a folder, including almost all of my favorite blogs.

So this is an open invitation to send me links to good blogs. In the comments section, put the address at the top of the page, and then give me a brief description of what the blog is like and what kinds of stuff they post.

I love old punk rock, the kinds of stuff that Punk Not Profit and Nuzz Prowling Wolf post. So stuff like The Lurkers, Sham 69, Eddie & the Hot Rods, etc. I also love old rock n roll, like Chuck Berry and Bo Diddley. I love rhythm and blues groups like Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels and Spirit. I also love soul, funk, blues of all kinds (but primarily Mississippi delta blues), gospel (but definitely more like gospel from the chapel scene in The Blues Brothers), old honky tonk country, jazz, spoken word, bluegrass, classical, and folk music. I think that about covers it.

Looking forward to the recommendations!

Also, does anyone have any idea what ever happened to Nargo The Bort? I thought his bootleg concert video blog was one of the coolest things ever, but I only got to download two shows from it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, if you pop over to Hauf Jaiket, you'll see a good list on the left hand side of blogs, many featuring the kind of stuff you like, and you can pick and choose from them.

cheers and keep up the good work

Hauf Jaiket

Coolrule said...

Ha - Thanx for the cool stuff I found today at your blog - I also saw your question so mail me (coolrule97@gmail.com) and I will make your day!!! Peace & love