Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables


1. Kill the Poor
2. Forward to Death
3. When Ya Get Drafted
4. Let's Lynch the Landlord
5. Drug Me Get
6. Your Emotions
7. Chemical Warfare
8. California Uber Alles
9. I Kill Children
10. Stealing People's Mail
11. Funland at the Beach
12. I'll in the Head
13. Holiday in Cambodia
14. Viva Las Vegas

I may eventually post all of the Dead kennedys albums on here. I have no remorse whatsoever in doing so. The Dead Kennedys were what they were because of Jello Biafra, plain and simple. Jello was to the Dead Kennedys as Glenn Danzig was to the Misfits and Kurt Cobain was to Nirvana. The whole thing cannot function without that key member, though in two of those cases, the bands have exploited the name without the key member for monetary purposes only. So I suppose this is my protest to the members who betrayed Jello and have been ripping him off ever since then. Even Jello's replacement singer, who had many bad things to say about Jello, was eventually ripped off and betrayed by the same people. Fuck them. So here's your free copy of this brilliant album. This came out in 1979, I believe, which was the same year Jello Biafra ran for mayor of San Francisco. He tells the whole story of that on the I Blow Minds For A Living spoken word album, it's a bad ass story! Get this album by CLICKING HERE!!

No comments: