Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pixies - Live In Detroit (11/18/2004)

Disc 1:
1. I Bleed
2. Head On
3. U-Mass
4. Monkey Gone To Heaven
5. Caribou
6. No. 13 Baby
7. Broken Face
8. Crackity Jones
9. Isla De Encanta
10. Something Against You
11. Hey
12. Mr. Grieves
13. Velouria
14. Dead
15. Gouge Away
16. Tame

Disc 2:
1. Debaser
2. Wave Of Mutilation
3. In Heaven
4. Here Comes Your Man
5. Where Is My Mind?
6. Holiday Song
7. Gigantic
8. Nimrod's Son
9. Vamos

I can't believe I waited so long to post this. This is something I can almost gurantee you won't find elsewhere. When the Pixies did their first reunion tour in 2004, they had a temporary deal with a company called DiscLive where the show would be recorded live and put on CD for you to buy immediately after the show. They had disagreements with the company and cut the deal short, but I was one of the lucky few who got one of the CDs before the deal died.

Disc 1
Disc 2

1 comment:

garychching said...

Hey Claudius, nice posting.

Thanks

I have the Pixies live at Regina. SK 04.15.04 and Reading Festival 26th August 05 from godiscs and both double CD's. I will post if you are interested.

perhaps we can get the set, there was a special offer to buy all of them,being a massive pixes fan i always wanted them but couldn't afford them