Monday, February 23, 2009

Tom Waits - Nighthawks At The Diner

1. Intro 
2. Emotional Weather Report
3. Intro
4. On A Foggy Night
5. Intro
6. Eggs and Sausage
7. Intro
8. Better Off Without A Wife
9. Nighthawk Postcards
10. Intro
11. Warm Beer and Cold Women
12. Intro
13. Putnam County
14. Spare Parts I
15. Nobody
16. Intro
17. Big Joe and Phantom 309
18. Spare Parts II and Closing

Man oh man it's been a long time since I last posted. It's easy to forget about this thing when you're as busy as I am; but I got a couple of comments after a very long time, and so I figured I may as well keep the customer satisfied (so to speak). So start off with a bang, one of the best live albums ever recorded. Recorded inside of a studio, but set up with a crowd and tons of props to make it sound like it was recorded inside of a jazz club. The sound is amazing, the songs are fantastic. Not to be missed. Get it HERE!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome record. I thought it was live... Shows what I know. I need to dig it our of the attic because it's been a long time.

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

cheers for this.x

dee_seejay said...

This sounds mouthwatering - downloading right now..cheers ;)