Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Associates - The Affectionate Punch

1. Affectionate Punch
2. Amused As Always
3. Logan Time
4. Paper House
5. Transport To Central
6. Matter of Gender
7. Even Dogs In the Wild
8. Would I Bounce Back
9. Deeply Concerned
10. A

I found out about this band through The Smiths. I was reading about a song called "William, It Was Really Nothing," and supposedly the song is about the lead singer of this band. I had never heard of The Associates before, so I figured they were worth a listen. This is the only album I've heard so far, but so far I like them an awful lot! So, if nothing else, this is a good introductory album. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for putting this, I was looking for it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog, keep on rockin, keep on posting. Thanks